Why is my hair dye fading?

about a year ago I bleached my hair and hated it so I used box dyes and kept redying it and they always faded really fast. So I saved up my money and went to the salon to get my hair dyed a couple of days ago. It turned out a medium red/brown color and I really really liked it. I bought shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and I've been washing it in cold water like you're supposed to, and I've only washed it twice and its a light brown color! is it supposed to fade a little after you get it dyed? if it fades anymore I'm gonna have her do it again, but why did this happen? will it stop fading now? is there anything I can buy that will make my hair look darker without dying it, like john frieda color glaze or anything that adds brown to your hair. because I didn't just pay 70 dollars for it to fade again, and by the way she used a protein filler to, so I don't know what went wrong. please help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm totally stumped on this one 0_0

And I've dealt with pretty much every hair fiasco there is...