Which dress do you think would look good?Are they slutty?

I am just looking for a dressy dress for when I go out to fancy places. I have been looking for that one little sexy but elegant dress. These are the one's I have been looking at:

link

link

link

Are any of these too short?

Accidentally number 2 and 3 are the same dress. Number 1 is my fav look at the back. But is that too sluty?

Most Helpful Girl

• The second and third images are the same. But, in response to your question, no, they are definitely not crude or sluttish. Don't worry! They both looks like it comes just below mid thigh for the average height woman.

The black adds an elegant and classy touch and if you have nice legs, it makes sense to show it on a night out in the town or whatever. The trick is knowing when to wear it though and wait for the right time. You will definitely impress whoever you're with. That's for sure.

If you feel uncomfortable you can always throw over a cardigan or slip on some knee high leggings. But honestly, you should be totally fine wearing the dresses alone.

P.S. My favorite was the 2nd/3rd image because of the extra silver detail which adds a younger, more vibrant flirtier touch. The 1st image reminds me too much of the typical little black dress than many women like Jennifer Anniston wear. I love Anniston but sometimes it's nice to have your own sleeker, edgy vibe that not hundreds of women wear.

What Guys Said 4

• The 2nd one and the 3rd one are the same, I think. But I do like that one. I can't really tell length based on those pictures, but you'll probably be fine, they look nice.

• I like the first one because it's not too flashy it's discrete yet elegant and sexy.

I especially like how it expose your back it's not too exposing but still exposing

and the V in the front are perfect for showing a necklace

And the dress itself will not overshine you beauty... it's the kind of dress that don't complete you but you complete the dress if you know what I mean.

• its not the dress that decides wether you're a slut or not, its the person wearing it.

• That is true but your image can make people think different if your junk is hanging out lol. No but seriously are any of those too much?

• Number one is the best, and no the backs not slutty, its a bit fancy actually :P

• I like the first one

it doesn't seem slutty as long as its not too far up your leg and showing half a ass cheek lol

What Girls Said 8

• The second and third links are the same thing.

I think they're both fine. They're not my favorites, but they're both fine, depending on what you look like. It's kind of difficult for me to judge which would be best on your body type. I think I prefer the first one, though.

• Both are winners,for sure!You should look stunning in either of them.Anything in mind for shoes,to go with them?

• I am thinking either red high heels with just a little bit of red jewelry or just my basic black heels. What do you think?

• The red would work,for sure,but personally I would go with black,and possibly throw in some little hint of sexiness,like black patent leather with a peep toe,or even a sling-back peep toe.The dresses are both sexy and tasteful,so why not show off a little,right?I'll bet that you'll be a big hit!

• The first one is too short, more of a clubbing dress. But the last one is cuter and looks better :)

• Neither of them are slutty at all. I personally like the second one better.

• i think the first one is too short, but its cute. and I like second one.

• love the second one

• None of them look slutty

• No they are definitely not. If you have the body for it then wear it and feel good. Have fun!

• Thankyou very much. I just didn't want to be too flashy.