Girls: How do you feel about guys with red hair?

Would you date a ginger (red haired guy), lets say the only thing different about him was his hair color... he was your type a of guy... would it change your mind about dating him?

All in all the main question is... how do you feel about red hair?

This does not mean they have to be an ugly ginger either =)

Most Helpful Girl

• hair color doesn't matter, facial features is what makes you cute or ugly or not. I've liked a few guys with red hair actually, I think its a pretty hair color. you know what, I was watching Millionaire Match Maker one day and Patti Stanger was talking about guys not liking redheads, and she said most people who like redheads have the "redhead gene" like apparently they have some ancestry that has a high amount of redheads or have redheads in their family or something. well not that patti stanger is a scientist or anything but it was kinda interesting. and coincidentally my hair does turn auburn in the sun and I have partial irish ancestry so maybe that explains it

What Girls Said 5

• Red isn't my favorite hair color. I prefer darker hair on guys. That being said, if I've already decided I like someone, hair color just doesn't matter anymore.

• Its not the hair color that matters, its personality :)

• i have a soft spot for gingers:)

• No lol xD I would deffinatly still date him.

Plus I have some really hawt Ginger friends so ya ^.^

hope I helped!

Natalie

• i think red heads are cute and in my opinion if I like a boy the colour of his hair doesn`t matter

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, I saw you at an Eminem concert. link