Dark circles under your eyes?

I have really dark bags under my eyes and I do get enough sleep at night, so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get rid of these bags?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What a good nights sleep is to one person may not necessarily be the same amount for you. I know the rule of thumb is eight hours but you might need 9 or more. However, if you still have dark eye circles you can put cucumber slices on them for 15 minutes at a time. You could invest in some concealer as well if you're comfortable with the idea. Just make sure it matches your skin tone exactly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• This works really well

link

0|1
    0|0
  • it could be that you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral, like iron. I don't think anything can get rid of them except a healthy diet, if that doesn't work, I would suggest investing in a light- reflecting mineral concealer to apply lightly under your eyes before school/work/going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • cucumbers, cold gel eye masks, or this new eye cream they have with caffeine infused.i know you are a guy or whatever but these are the only things I could think of that may work.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.