Are guys just looking for a one night stand with girls like Hanna or are they ready for long term relationships?

OK guys so my roommate is totally bumming right now about how she hasn't had a serious relationship in about two years and she is convinced that this is because she isn't pretty enough to attract a guy interested in a serious relationship. which is totally false because she is a very pretty girl, she's a complete sweetheart, she's only 120 pounds and 5' 3" she has a rocking body but she dresses in a conservative but cute way. she's the same age as me and we both major in the same thing. Hanna and I were talking about her not having a relationship and she thinks that guys only talk to her because the want to bang her and be done so my question to you guys is, are guys just looking for a one night stand with girls like Hanna or are they ready for long term relationships?

my roommate thinks that guys are only looking to have sex with her then leave because she's not attractive do guys have sex with girls they don't find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys who want relationships are out there - unfortunately, it seems at that age they are fewer in number and less likely to make their (good) intentions known; whereas the guys who are just after one thing have no inhibitions and act accordingly.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's fair to assume that guys are just looking - not necessarily for a one night stand - but, chances are, for several stands...the only way to know if a guy really cares about you in a deeper way is to spend time with him.

But yeah, I think it's fair to assume (especially at your age) that guys are looking to get laid...

• We are talking about collage guys right? You can find one of those who is willing to commit in a long term relationship but its not gonna be easy... at all...

• I don't think it would be that hard. If it is guys have major issues and need to stop wanting sex only.

• All of the above.

Most guys in college won't be looking for long-term, unless you define long-term as 20 minutes. But it sounds like she may be so worried about a hit-and-run it is messing up her chances of a relationship.

• It depends on the type of guy and what he is looking for.

Some guys do just want to have sex with as many girls as possible

this guy in my class said it's his goal to have sex with one girl from every country so yeah lol

but some guys do want a real relationship

• Both. Just depends on the guy. For me I don't believe in things like one night stands.

• I have no idea with that update. I've never heard of guys doing that but wouldn't surprise me.

• There will always be a mixture of the two, you can usually separate them though. However, if a guy was offered a one night stand 9.5/10 times he would take it.

What Girls Said 0