Do you like makeup?

do you like it more when girls wear very little makeup or no makeup at all? I don't like heavy amounts I was just wondering your preference

Most Helpful Guy

• It should definitely not be too much. But if it is done well to highlight your features, I really like it. As for no make up, it depends on the occasion. Some ladies can do without it but some need a minimal amount of foundation or an eye-job or even a natural lips stick

But one thing, I definitely care a lot about nail polish and nice nails - naturally nice are better.

What Guys Said 4

• Some women possess the ability of having natural beauty. However, most women don't. Too much make up and you look like a hooker or a clown. Moderate amounts of make up enhances a woman's features.

• when it comes to makeup, less is more.

• Natural beauty.

• Less is better

What Girls Said 1

• When a girl wears make-up,she's called fake and said to be falsely advertising.

When a girl doesn't wear make-up,she is said to not take care of herself,her appearance or what she looks like.

Guys say they want "natural" and dislike make-up,but that is because they've clearly never seen a natural woman in real life.They see women in magazines and assume all women have clear,flawless skin.When in reality,most women suffer from at least one of the following:rosacea,acne,large pores,uneven skin tone,wrinkles,blemishes,blackheads,redness,oiliness,dryness,under eye circles,puffiness,stretch marks,cellulite etc.When these are exposed,the women are told to cover up and that they do not take care of themselves.Some women have multiple combinations of these.

They think all women are 100% tight,fit and toned.Spanx anyone?

They think all women have long,lush,full healthy hair.Extensions,weaves,tracks?Ever heard of that?Of course when a woman in a magazine wears such,you hear no complaints from men,but on this site,everything is just against women trying to feel good about themselves.

They don't realize,the women in reality do not compare to women in magazines that they drools over.

There was one girl on here who said that many of the guys on here are young and inexperienced,those are the ones claiming to like "natural" where as the older and more experienced guys do not say such things or judge women by their make-up or accessories.

This is one of my answers,I copied and pasted:-)