White underwear on a man, is it a turn off?

I have always wore plain white underwear.. because the company that made them made them from the finest Egyptian cotton and they are very comfortable and sort of I am used to them from even when I was a kid.

I am athletic and good looking.. but my ex sort of used to make fun of them sometimes.

do I have to change y underwear set?

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a reason she's your ex, exs suck, wear what feels comfortable to you and what you like doesn't matter what people think. but if you are really self conscious try buying a different type of underwear just to try it out see if you might like something new. you don't have to throw out your old underwear just mix it with the new so you have both kinds see what you like better.

What Girls Said 3

• No it's not. It can be totally hot as long as if it's not boxers. I prefer guys wearing briefs but whatever.

You don't have to change it at all. As long as if you're comfortable wearing them, that's all that matters. You're the one that's wearing them, not the other way around. So stick to whatever works for you.

• yes for me :D

• who cares what kind of underwear you wear? honestly, it doesn't matter. what is a turnoff is when guys wear their pants around their thighs and have their boxers hanging out for all the world to see.

What Guys Said 2

• lol yes if it's huge and got a y front

• Ah, no, particularly if she's your ex. Unless it's a legitimate concern or your current Girlfriend then don't worry. They'll probably come off anyways...