Do brown eyes get noticed?

I know a lot of people with really pretty eyes I'm so jealous of. And a lot of blue eyed people get all these "oh your eyes are so pretty" comments from guys and stuff. But do guys notices brown eyed people (like me) ? [My eyes are like dark brown almost black at the tops and gold and dark brown on the bottom of my eyes]

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they will! You're eyes actually sound quite interesting to be honest. Oh and don't worry, eyes aren't really a huge deciding factor in wether you notice someone or not (apart from the fact you need them to be able to see but that's irrelevant)

What Guys Said 3

• eyes are a big turn on for me. I usually like blue eyes but on occason brown have stuck out and I've complimented

• I think its your whole face but the eyes contribute. You can always get those contacts if you want to experiment with eye colour or even weird cats eyes or alien eyes no biggie

• I have blue eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• YES! most deff... I have brown eyes and I always get complimented on them...also a trick to make the pop is to experiament with different make up...

• Yes...I always get compliments on my eyes,from both guys and girls.Mine are brown and almond shaped(eyes).Not to sound full of myself but I do have nice eyes lol.

• Try wearing green and gold eye shadow, that would really bring out your eyes

• I have very dark, deep brown eyes and people have complimented on them. But I know what you're saying. Even in songs when they talk about eyes they're ALWAYS blue or green unless you're listening to "Brown Eyed Girl"