Girls, Do you like when a guy is stylish?

when guys like to shop as much as girls?

and maybe get their eyebrows done, etc.(guys that like to take care of themselves)

does it bother you at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I like it when guys take care of their looks, and take pride in their appearance. I think its good when they can go out and shop on their own, and not have to rely on their mothers or girlfriend to fill their wardrobe with new clothes. I think beauty stuff like tweezing the eyebrows and that are fine too, my ex used to tweeze his eyebrows so that he didn't have a mono-brow, so yea I think I'd prefer they take the time and effort to look good, rather than walk outside looking like a caveman :/

• Yea I am like that (except that naturally I don't have a "mono-brow" lol) but I do believe that looking good is a responsibility in which that shows that you're not lazy.

What Girls Said 5

• its good to look good, but if your so into your clothes and your looks, people might call you gay.

and if your girly, like if you hate to sweat, and stuff you might get made fun of

• I believe in looking good. I mean honestly who likes to sweat? ha ha I hate to sweat when I'm looking good and wearing good clothing but if I'm working out I don't mind...

• Its good for a guy to do upkeep on his appearance, however if he was really into shopping I may question his sexuality...

• It's fine for a guy to take care of himself. No one finds uno-brows attractive for example ( By the way you have nice eyebrows... I mean that in a non-creeper way)...As long as you don't get your nails done it's fiiine :)

• Haha thank you, I just shape up my eyebrows, and sometimes I just make a line or two on them, depends if I feel like it..

• Theres nothing wrong with it, it's actually quit attractive to see a guy who takes care of himself. Just don't go overboard like getting your eyebrows too thin or your nails done... that's just weird (O_o) But other than that it's totaly fine (^_^)

• Yea I agree with you, I do my eyebrows, but there are some guys who are just way too obsessed with it and make their eyebrows extra thin..

• it would bother me. I don't mind if a guy cares about his appearance, but don't push it

What Guys Said 1

• Hey dude, to answer your question I'm going to keep it short and simple. Girls don't mind that your stylish but not up to the point where you get your "eyebrows" done. Girls don't mind it up to the point where you are interested in yourself more than them. It irritates the heck out of them. If you want to be stylish, I'd recommend a unique style with your own little taste with your clothes and your attitude. Hope it helped you.

• Hey man, did I ask for your opinion? haahha just kidding. but if you see some girls here like it so I don't know why its that bad.. but thanks though.

• Ok man ill add you