Can piercing an ear be addicting?

OK so here's the thing. Just about every girl has one piercing on their ears. Anyway I wanted to get a third piercing which was going to be on my upper ear. I told the person I worked with at my job that I wanted a third piercing and he said once I get it pierced I will want more parts of my body to be pierced. Do you believe that is true? I really only want just one piercing. I don't want to go overboard and get one on my lip or my tongue. I'm not interested in that. All I simply want is one piercing on my upper ear because I think it would look cute. Is that true that once I get this piercing I may go overboard and want more?

Most Helpful Guy

• who told you that? that's just stupid, unless there's something wrong with the person who told u, and he's the one who need to go to a psychiatric hospital. don't worry bout it, you won't get addicted as long as you re still normal

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Haha well some get addicted, but it's mostly tattoos.

But don't worry I'm sure you won't get addicted. You clearly said that you do NOT want more.

I got 4 piercings in my ears and I don't want more =)

• If you only want one piercing then you only want one piercing, simple as that :)

Getting a piercing is not addictive.