guys-- do you like blondes or brunettes more? just wondering-- lol. because it always seems like the blonde gets picked up before the brunette? just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for being the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

What Guys Said 3

• when I was younger, I didn't care if you were even a red head. now, for some reason, I got a thing for blondes. I tell my friends that a blonde automatically gets 2 points on the 1 to 10 scale just for being blonde. funny thing is, I rarely date blondes. so I would love a blonde, but I don't limit my dating to just blondes. if she is a brunette and has a great personality, ill date her. even though I my taste seems to be blondes now.

• i personally like blondes, but its no big deal. my girlfriend was a very light brunette and it didn't bother me at all

• I prefer girls with brunette or black hair, I love wild hairstyles too! I think its more mysterious, I like mystery in girls! ^_^

What Girls Said 2

• I am a brunnette - I'd love to pull off as a blonde though because in talking to some of my guy friends - they automatically give head turns to the blondes. But this opinion varies, and the these opinions are too broad. Some guys love blondes and then others love brunettes. I guess it depends on what the guy was looking for.

• My boyfriend prefers brown/black hair to blonde. And he prefers red hair over blonde.

Not all guys love blondes - variation in personality.