Where is your favorite store to shop & why?

Girls/Guys Both answer please!

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Guy

• American Eagle for shirts

Levi's for jeans

L.L. Bean for winter clothes

Journeys for shoes and boots

Amazon for games or computer equipment

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Where ever I see something I like :P I'm one of those people that walks in a shop has a 10 second scan of the shop and if I see something I like ill instantly see it, if I don't see anything I walk into the next shop, nowadays I shop for everything other then food online, better selection :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kohls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well I really like Urban Outfitters... the clothes are nice, and I completely LOVE the catalogs that come every couple months, I wish I could live in them haha. Also the stores are usually really cool. They're pretty expensive though, I only really buy stuff from them on sale.

I love Forever 21 and H&M cause they have really cute clothes that are pretty cheap.

Also completely love American Apparel, I don't think I could live without some of my AA clothes, ha ha they're really comfy and versatile.

0|0
    0|0
  • sephora, guess, urban planet and forever21 because I'll find something I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm trying to save...Target aka Tarjay is great! I like Nordstroms a lot, they have great quality clothes that last me for a long time, they are worth the bucks and the service is nice but I don't shop there all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Torrid/Hot Topic/DEB/Charlotte Russe... my style really varies. Pants from Torrid, Tops from DEB, Bags and Accessories from Hot Topic, Shoes from Charlotte Russe...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cheap clothes so anywhere with a good bargain is my kind of place!

my favorites are:

Marshalls

T.J. Maxx

579 (Its kinda like wet seal)

Pacsun (employee discount)

Forever 21

0|0
    0|0
  • American Eagle Outfiters, Sephora, Urban Outfiters, Topshop, Zara, H&M, Abercrombie&Fitch, Gap, Roxy, Billabong,...

0|0
    0|0
  • walmart, target, khols.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot topic its interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • zara

0|0
    0|0