Which color dress should I wear for a job interview?

I have a job interview next week (another receptionist position) & am planning on wearing one of these dresses along with some cute patent black 4" heels, sheer stockings etc.

I wear this style of outfit for work anyway but wanted to know what colour do you think really suits me & will get me noticed x.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue is OK, but dress may be short for an interview. Might depend on type of company.

What Guys Said 4

• I"d go with a deep red color unless it's a very conservative type of place; basic black would be the way to go there. Red always get you noticed and a deep red isn't so flashy and won't make you look like you're craving attention..

• I recommend you wear a black dress with black accessories. This sends a message that you don't waste your time frivolously shopping for clothes, and thus have plenty of it left for the more serious business of performing your duties.

• Can you repost the links...they are not working...and btw...the heels sound nice...very professional and nothing wrong with being cute for work (I would suggest that they be closed toe...at least for the interview)

• Nice camel toe. Go with the blue one.

What Girls Said 3

• no no no no I took a class just for dressing for interviews first impressions are everything! 4" are OK but it would be more safe to go with a nice ballet flat. Those dresses are too bright and too short. If you are going to go with a blue make it a navy blue something that says "im professional" colors you want to go with are blacks, blues, browns, and dark purples. Do not wear red. Red is a good color but it comes off as too confident and can intimadate the person who is hiring you. For the dress try to go with a longer dress. And if you do make sure it is not low cut no part of your clevage should be showing what-so-ever. I advise you to wear nice dress pants (no jeans) with a nice blousse. Remeber getting noticed is good, but getting noticed for the wrong things is bad.

• "atent black 4" heels, sheer stockings"

Sounds too slutty for a receptionist position

• Red projects confidence

black and dark blue looks professional