Hair color and how people act?

I recently colored the under side of my hair this red : link so my hair is brown on top but you can see the red from underneath. And people act really weird around me I was walking down the street and literally I heard about 10-20 people say look at her hair!, I find it weird because it's not that different but how would you act if your saw hair like mine?

link hope this one works

Most Helpful Guy

• Dead link. Says I don't have permission to view it.

• I see now. It looks.. Weird. Definitely unattractive in my book, although I wouldn't gawk at it in public.

• It's not my whole hair, you can't really see it unless I tie my hair up

• In any case, I find it to be absolutely hideous when a girl dyes her hair a color that looks obviously fake because it just doesn't occur in nature. That's my personal opinion though and, like I said, you wouldn't catch me gawking if I saw it in public.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't bat an eyelid, I'm a guy and I have bright red highlights in my hair and I do get people looking and gawking but its only because its different... its not like they're saying 'wow what a freak, lock em up' haha

• I've seen strange combinations of high lights and hair coloring styles all the time while walking around town so it wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't act any different, I've had worse colours trust me...fire engine red all over, green highlights, blue (not all together) don't worry about it...if its thee older generations I can sympathize with you, not even my family liked the colours I chose :)

• I think that's completely fine. I know girls who have hair like that, and they get compliments and never get stared at like that.