How can I heal from this?

I am completely heart broken. I know it was my fault but I am a complete wreck. I can't eat, sleep, or think of anything but my boyfriend. I am so angry at myself. I feel so lonely and hopeless and stupid. I don't feel like anything is worth it anymore, not even getting up in the morning. I just feel like I don't deserve to live because I hurt the one person in the world that I have ever loved so much. I wake up in the middle of the night crying my eyes out. I have a sore throat, stomach aches, headaches, and jaw aches. I feel nauseous and I throw up. I feel horrible. I don't know how I can ever feel better. How can I got over this?

i can't stop thinking about what I did and how much I hurt him and that makes me feel more sick. I feel like I'm going to throw up every time I think about how hurt he is by my actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am the same way right now me and my boyfriend broke up and I was the one who freaked out and ruined our chances of getting back together because I texted him so much and he was not answering so I drove him away. I can't eat, sleep, or think about anything besides my ex everyting reminds me of him. I feel lonley and like I will never get over it. I can get up in the morning but I can't sleep I also cry my eyes out but at all times of the day. I feel horrible. I guess what we need to do is just suck it up no matter how hard our hearts our breaking I don't know about you but I wanted to marry my guy but all he wanted was some space because he doesn't know what he wants. see 9 months ago I was texting my ex boyfriend the boyfriend before this one and he found out and said he hasn't forgave himself because we didn't break up then so yeah it is my fault. I don't have many girl friends here and I don't meet a lot of other guys. I can't tell you how to get over it since I'm experiencing it myself but one day you will get over it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds to me like you need to clear your conscious. Talk to him [email or text if he won't answer] and tell him to meet up with you, when he does DONT cry like oh take me back because he is going to think that that as the purpose of the meeting (even if it secretly is to you) than tell him why your sorry, that you hurt yourself more ( BUT DONT RANT ON ABOUT THIS) and than see what his reaction is like. If he refuses to talk about it than send an email or letter at least that way YOUR conscious will be clean.

• I talked to him two days ago. he called me to tell me to leave him alone and to give him space. he is on a week vacation now and I am going to give him that time. he said he MIGHT call me after he has thought about it. I am so afraid that if he does call, it will be to tell me that he never wants to see me again. I am also afraid that he won't even call, and therefore I won't see him anyways. I am going to college in a few weeks and he is starting his senior year in high school.

• I know I screwed up but I deserve to be seen in person to at least say goodbye. I am not an object that can be thrown away because our love and our relationship was so stong. I am really hoping that he will let me be his friend.

• I don't knwo what else to say to him because I have said sorry so many times. he said he wants me to think of it from his POV but I have and that's adding to my sickness. it makes me feel even worse, on top of losing my true love. I have hurt myself more but I don't think he wants to hear that from me because he thinks I hurt him so much and it seemslike he doesn't want to let me hurt because only he is alowed to be hurt. I deserve to be seen no matter how badly I screwed up.

• Well, what happened?

• I played with his emotions in a horrible way. a way that no one deserves to be treated and a way that I never thought I could do. we were so perfect together and I screwed everything up.

• Im seeing all of the bad things in our relationship, but they werent so bad that they were unbearable. most people would have love to have what we had. I think I do deserve better in a way, but I then look at all of the things that I loved about him, and I willl never find another one even close to him. I loved all of his quirky traits. he was my best friend and my love for two years and its really hard to let it go so suddenly.

• That's understandable, of course it's hard. Well, I wish you good luck!