Would it be wrong to influence him to go clothes shopping?

I've been friends with this guy for nearly 2 years and we have just started kissing and stuff now. I like him, and I'm not trying to change him cause I like him for who he is, but the thing is you know how some teenage guys have noo style concept or interest.? Would it be wrong to mention some stuff in clothes shops that might suit him?

i'm really not trying to change who he is, and I'm not talking about demanding he spend a crazy amount on clothes either! but would it be wrong to make a few suggestions,cause he has noo style what so ever!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go shopping and drag him along, while your in a store go the guys section and point out a shirt or pants and say this would look great on you, or if you wore this I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off. it works believe me I've done it.lol

What Guys Said 1

• i don't see a problem, as long as you don't demand a suggestion or two is no prob

• I know what you mean, I would be mad if a guy demanded I wear something different, THANKS :)

What Girls Said 0