Girls, stomach hair?

ok are girls supposed to like, wax their stomachs or something? like are they supposed to have stomach hair or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Iv never heard of a girl waxing or even shaving their stomach, I don't really think its neccessary

What Guys Said 1

• When in doubt: shave it off!

Think about it: if you shave your bikini line, you don't want a "happy trail" to no where.

Even if the hair is blond and thin, there is no hair above or below, so: BE GONE!

D

What Girls Said 5

• I would say that if your body hair and skin tone are contrasting (like me, very pale with dark brown hair) or if it's very thick, then you should shave, wax or bleach it. I shave my stomach (as well as my arms) and have for years.

• Personally, I just leave mine alone. I know some people who started shaving theirs and they regret it.

• Like of course. Girls have hair everywhere, just not as thick as guys.

• Yeah but are you supposed to get rid of it for like, bikini season?

• If you want to.

• Yea..especially wen you wear something open.itz btr if yu get rid of it

• if you have a happy trail then you should get rid of it, but if your talking about normal body hair then you don't have to

• I have little tiny hairs that I shave