Hip tattoos, attractive?

I want to get my very first tattoo on my hip. Do guys find this attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• It will attract guys who like girls with hip tattoos

What Guys Said 5

• for me personally it is so sexy when a girl has tattoos. I love it. I like them all. but some of my friends aren't that into them. they like them small and tastefull. but for me it doesn't matter what size or color I love them all

• not really..its too common...,

• It can be sexy, but it can also seem a little 'cheap' and tacky in the long-run.

• What is the tattoo of? I find some tattoos cute...

• Well since it's on your hip when you show it to anyone that will be a turn on.

What Girls Said 3

• If you want it on your hip then do it. Its a life long commitment and if you have to make your decision based on what guys think is hot, then you are not ready for a tattoo.

Do what you want, and if you think it looks good, then you will be confident and chances are guys (and girls) will think it looks great too

• they loved my hena heart tatto that I had on my hip. I got so many commpliments. Of course it went away... But it was good to see how I liked it there! Just don't regret it. And keep it small!

• I want one on my hip too. I don't know about guys, but I think it's sexy