What do you think of this prom dress?

Yes I know prom is a long time away, but I get bored and this is what happens lol.

I plan on getting it made in a light blue color, but I'm not sure which one yet.

Please don't tell me not to order it or warn me, I know the risks but I've had good experiences with this type of thing before. My prom dress last year was ordered and handmade from China, and it was beautiful.

So what do you think about this one? =)

link

well I feel stupid lol
There's a color chart on there. I'm not getting it in white because I don't want it to look like a wedding gown lol. If you think it's too big, it's because it has a thing under it that makes it poof out more. So it wouldn't be as big as in the picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does look a bit like a wedding dress, but I suppose this owes in part to its being displayed in white. It is a really fine-looking dress. Come to think of it, why don't you get in in white, and that way if you end up getting married in the not-too-distant future, you'll end up saving money.

What Guys Said 2

• Agree with the others, it looks a lot more like a wedding dress, I would look for something else. My girlfriend found a great prom dress at www.bluegala.com last year, check them out.

• is it a prom dress ? or a wedding one O_o

• Prom, there's a color chart on the page and it will be a light blue

What Girls Said 7

• It's really gorgeous, but I wouldn't see it as something fit for a prom.

The first thing that came up to my mind is "Wedding". It really look like a wedding dress.. ^^

• No, don`t buy it. It`s a wedding dress.

• It's not just a wedding dress. most of the custom dresses are listed as prom/ball/wedding. and it definitely wouldn't be white.

• Its pretty. very fairy-tale like. I think it'll look good

• I think it's beautiful. But it looks more like a wedding dress. Too big and fancy for prom ya know?

• I wish I had a picture to see it but the color of the dress sounds beautiful.

• its beautiful. you only have a few more hours to get it!

• It says that but custom dresses just get relisted by the seller over and over again. so no worries =)

• I don't like it. It's not a prom dress, it's a wedding gown

• Most of the dresses on there are listed as prom/ball/wedding/etc. it will most likely be blue or purple, so not a wedding gown