Looking for new running shoes.

OK I've ran on avg. 6 miles a day for the last 3.5 years (only taking about 25-30 days off within that time). I've only been using Nike's but they really don't seem to last long so I was wondering if anybody else runs like I do and can tell me which shoes are good and will last for a while (in college so don't got extra money for shoes all the time) What's your preferred brand

Most Helpful Guy

• Brooks is a great brand. I buy their model, The Beast. My schedule is similar to yours and these shoes last me six months everytime.

I like to change out every 500-700 miles, so I probably go through them a little fast, but I think they could easily be your choice from now on.

What Girls Said 2

• Nikes are really for looks, not performance. Asics are the best for stability, cushioning and endurance.I have the gel nimbus 11 and they're my favorite, but I hear the new style, the gel nimbus 12, are even better.

• I run on a cross country and track team and we usually wear Brooks and Scott shoes. I think you should go to a running shoe store and get fitted for your running style because you need more support on certain parts of your feet.

What Guys Said 2

• in my expierence new balances are the best that I've found. they can get a little pricy but they are worth it.

• I also run a lot. I only use new balance. They are very light, comfortable, and last a VERY long time.