Are very dark eyes like plain average Joe features to girls?

There are varying shades of brown eyes and I happen to have among the darkest shades of brown there is as an eye color. In some light they look good but in others they just look plain beady black and shiny. The reason I ask is because I took one of those "Am I attractive to girls" quizzes and I selected dark eyes and it deducted 20% from my score, whereas all the other eye colors it added 10% to the score (I tested).

Most Helpful Girl

• Truthfully there are people that have those eye colors that just "pop" against their skin tone or hair color. That's rare however and brown eyes are just as pretty. I think dark brown eyes are *sexy* to glaze at whereas blues and greens are *pretty* to look at. Think the positive of the shades brown eyes

What Girls Said 3

• I love brown eyes, all shades on guys.

Of course it's attractive.

• eye color doesn't really matter its more about all your facial features combined and your body and style.

u took a quiz on the internet. just disregard that. maybe that person who made that quiz has a preference 4 blue eyes, or they had to select some choice for a certain deduction. either way brush it off it really doesn't matter

• brown eyes are better than blue ones tbh

What Guys Said 0