Should I dye the underneath of my hair purple?

I kinda wanna dye the underneath of my hair purple. I don't care if it grows out funny. Do you think I should do it?

underneath of my hair is when I put my hair up into a pony the stuff under the pony would be purple

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're aware that it'll cause an imbalance as your hair grows, then you already know that it's probably a bad idea.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it looks great, and it is a good conversation starter!

Go for it: it is temporary, and you can wash it out when you want.

Have fun.

dan

• It really depends on your hair color. I think it would go well with darker color hair, but red would go better with the lighter hair color.

• Im having trouble picturing that... dye all of your hair purple! that would be awesome

• yes purple sounds good, what do you mean by underneath of your hair though? do you mean pubic hair? sounds HOT!

What Girls Said 2

• if you want to, then do it. Doesn't matter who likes it or not as long as you do. And personally, I think it'd be pretty awesome

• if you want to, go for it