What do guys want in a girl?

look I'm am not a hot a girl and I want to look good PLEASE help

Most Helpful Guy

• personality goes a looooong way. I seen a girl that I didn't think was attractive. she was wearing what girls her size should NOT be wearing (sorry if I offended anyone, but belly shirts are not cool on a big girl.) and she lip locked this kid in the middle of the bar. I was like wow. I cannot believe she is making out with someone right now. it wasnt her man, just a guy at the bar. so

have personality. believe that you are good looking and go strut your stuff

and ohh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. even Marla Hooch got a man. LOL

for those that don't know.

and Marla hooch. what a hitter. from A League Of Their Own. LOL

What Guys Said 2

• hey- the most attractive thing in a woman besides her looks is her attitude- the way she carries herself. so don't sell yourself short, hun. You may not be like JLo or Paris Hilton, but every woman is sexy in her own way, trust me. Endow ur interior- be the girl ya always wanted to be. don't judge yourself by what is considered "hot" or "cool"- you got everything ya need to make men melt.

• The first step is security. so show who you really are, and guys would be attracted to that. Nobody likes a fake girl, or someone whos insecure about themselves. Not everyone is perfect not every man has a 8 inch cock, or blue eyes. not every girl has curves with DD breasts and weighs 105 pounds.

What Girls Said 2

• all guys want different things.! there is no pacific thing that they want same way all girls want different things. just be you and someone will love you for it I have to be me and hope someone will love me for me I'm not everyones cup of tea but I have to be someones so .

if you want to improve looks the best way to start is dye your hair ( and I don't mean blonde as people always assume) just any colour.

wear make up but keep it natural , improve your style there the ways to improve your looks ! if you have a picture send me one and I can tell you what hair colour would suit you if you wanted to dye it

• Just read what's in style and pick what you like. Don't dress according to trends, dress according to YOU. Because when you like what you're wearing you project confidence, and THAT is what guys are attracted to.