Guys please answer?

if you get to know a girl who got divorced before is it a turn off?

ow..

and is it important for you what kind of a person is he ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think initially it makes us question their judgement. (assuming they were a young couple.) Most young guys are pretty clear to read in terms of relationships and maturity. We assume you probably saw the warning signs, heard testimonies of failed marriages, read the stats of young married couples divorce rate, and still decided to be with the guy who didn't know what marriage meant, or thought, "hey, marriage is just a more 'official' way of going out."

Is it a turn off? I wouldn't say so. I've met a lot of good girls who've made horrible decisions, whether through were thinking instinctively or going by emotion, or who really didn't think at all. I used to know a girl who was 22 and divorced, and had a children that were 3 and 1. Amazingly sweet girl but tried her luck with the bad boy.

So, not a turn off. We just wish you didn't have to get married and divorced before feeling you want a REAL good man, and not the bad boy, the guy you wanted to change, or the guy with empty promises. Just a little dissapointing. But then if we get feelings for them, we end up loving them and accepting them as they are for the decisions they have made before us as well.

What Guys Said 4

• Personally for me, no it's not a turn off. It's in your past and that shouldn't be an issue. It's just the same as a relationship that didn't work out in someones past. Why should it affect future relationships? Some people don't think that way though and it's BS.

• No.

Qualification: Yes, if she lets it rule her life.

Update: What kind of person she is is paramount.

• i wouldn't say its a turn on or off...who cares...sh*t happens

• I wouldn't call it a turn off, although divorce is a huge question of why you got married and why you got divorced.

What Girls Said 0