Girls, what is a guy 6 or 7/10 in attractiveness?

On a website I posted my picture and two girls told me I was a 6 or 7 out of 10, but maybe higher if I were smiling. What does a 6/10 and 7/10 translate to?

Datable? Not datable?

Oh and what type of girls should I be aiming for? On the 1-10 scale?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be aiming for girls no higher than 7. Maybe 8 if you have a killer personality. You really should be asking guys about the girl rating scare and what type of girls fall into each one because I don't really know.

Basically you shouldn't go for the really pretty girls, but the cute, down-to-earth ones are your best bet.

• Err, what's your idea of really pretty? Like the tanned blondes that get their nails done and wear girly clothes and shoes? Those are really the only type I like. I'm not attracted to plain-jane girls if that is what you are saying I'm stuck to then that will be a problem. Why are you girls so shallow.

• You're the one that just said you can't be attracted to someone who is not blond, tan and well-dressed. Talk about shallow and a double standard...

What Girls Said 5

• 5=Average

So you were above average which is good.I mean,Tyson Beckford is a 10...jk jk...not really.

6/7 is dateable.Smile more(just judging by that advice)...a smile can truly work wonders and raise your "rating" plus it shows you are approachable and that could translate into dateable.

smilesmilesmile.

• So a 6 or 7 isn't ugly? I notice guys rate people higher than girls do. Like most guys are more likely to give out 8's 9's and 10's whereas girls rarely ever rate above a 7 or 8.

• I notice that too!

I think guys tend to be more open minded about what beauty or attractiveness is where as girls are narrow minded.

No it isn't ugly,it's cute or hot.I mean it differs per person

• type of girls that you want to date on the scale.

everyone has different opinions,so doesn't really matter

Dateable 6-10

• 6 is about average but 7 is a bit over average so you are probaly a little above average but not too much. So I would say datable.

• To be honest, your average, not smokin' hot but good-enough-looking-to-date guy would be a 7. The boy-next-door kind of look.

• Why does no one fully answer the question? What type of girls should I go for?

• It means you're cute, but not hot

• What girls should I be going for? A 6 or 7? Can you give me an example of what girls consider to be a girl who is a 6 or 7 out of 10?

What Guys Said 0