Is short and curvy unattractive?

I am 5 2' and have 36 d boobs and about 36 inch hips with a 28 inch waist..magazines say that my waist is too big. Is being this curvy and this short unattractive? what types of outfits would be best for my body type?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'4", and honestly though I don't know exactly what those measurements look like, sometimes really curvy short girls don't look so much hot as kinda squat'ish. So I know what you're asking, because I like curvy girls, and girls that are shorter than me, but I've noticed not all curvy short girls are really that great looking.

So yeah, I love curvy girls, and so long as you wear clothes that are decent and pretty, not that Baby Phat sh*t, and you carry yourself well, you should be fine. In fact, you kinda sound fine ;)

The thing is, if you don't dress well, then it can look like you're falling out of your clothes and like you are sloppy/slutty, and it's really exaggerated by your height. So walk tall, and dress nicely (not super tight or anything) and you should be fine.

Does that help? Do you live in Miami? :)

• Oh, another thing, clothes that are too loose make you look shorter and doesn't look neat sometimes, find a balance. I'm not a "curvy" man, I'm fit, but I have to follow the same rules in choosing my clothes.

• Thanks for best answer. I went searching for examples, and apparently you look like Kim Kardashian, who I would kill anyone to get a date with. Anyone. lol just kidding, but I swear she is amazing...

Do you ever visit Miami?

http://www.zimbio.com/Kim+Kardashian/articles/xaYpTx1Bvfx/Kim+Kardashian+s+Measurements

• Haha yeah I've been told that before :) I haven't been there before but I might go to school out there. thanks for the link :D

What Guys Said 4

• Please don't look to magazines to gain an understanding of what guys find attractive... its impossible to please every guy, if you were really thin there would be guys that would like thick women and vice versa. Your size is gorgeous and being fun size is also a bonus, I love big hips and thick thighs and everything you named was hot, don't worry there are plenty of other guys that would love it. I think you should be proud of your body, wear clothes that enphasize your curves because its what you are and yes its attractive

• Magazines? No, no no! Even the girls who are in magazines don't look like this in real life. (Ask me how I know.)

Who is telling you that you are "short"? No, you are petitite and not only that, you have a perfect figure, that a lot of women would die for.

At one time, the "ideal" figure was: 36" x 24" x 36" - fifteen years ago.

My point is that you sound perfect, other girls are likely jealous and don't change a thing!

D

• Now stop this, or Uncle Dan will have to give you a harsh, bare bottom spanking. K?

D.

• "magazines say.." there's a problem there. don't listen to magazines. you look fine I'm sure. sounds great.

• Trust me, your boobs will hypnotize most guys. I don't think you should have to worry about waist size. And as for clothes, it really all depends on your tastes and what colors and whatnot looks best on you.

What Girls Said 3

• Hi there. First of all, guys like curves. Sure they sometimes like to look at long, lean girls, but curvier girls are apparently more fun to cuddle with. Now that that is done with, no, being that short and curvy isn't unattractive. You have the same problem as me, only I am shorter and have got less of a chest. Anyways. I'd recommend looser flowy tops and jeans that flare at the knees or wide legged jeans, skinny jeans are a no no, because they over emphasize curves. I recommend staying away from anything too tight but other than that, choose things you feel fit and are your style and fashion choice. Oh, and yes, I'm going to say this, get good bras, not cheap flimsy ones, if you have a big chest, you need good support, which with make you look more balanced and such. I hope this helped! :]

• 90% of men I'd say love curvy women. It's awesome, so long as it works for the girl. If everything is proportionate and she dresses decent, she can look amazing.

• I'm almost the same as you,except I'm 5'3,so 1 inch taller.I want to be thin though and yea magazines basically call us fat haha.I want to weigh 100 lbs that's my goal.

• Yeah I know it sucks. But 100 pounds is way underweight and unhealthy..I would aim for like 115-125 at the least.

• Well...I'm 16,and when I did the BMI thing it said 107 is the ideal weight but of course as I get older gain weight

• Short and curvy FTW!