Does anyone have any tips to make me prettier?

like I wear eyeshadow and mascara and foundation... But I'm not allowed to wear eyeliner... What can I do to make myself prettier? I really feel ugly any self confidence boosts or anything>> please help thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• A brown paper bag could help ! NO , NO , LOL ! I'm just trying to make you see that YOU are just YOU. A brown bag or thousands spent on plastic surgery will niter one change YOU. That must come from inside . I don't think you are truly wanting to be "BEAUTIFUL" . I think you, like everyone are wanting to be happy with yourself. Until you understand this, You will never feel as beautiful as you truly are!

What Guys Said 3

• You are pretty damn pretty already! Why hide behind that stuff?

• yeah grow up...Youre fine, but you need to let your body mature. You also have to let your mindset grow along with it, don't stick with this one for the next couple years. You will get older, smarter and grow into yourself, just give yourself time.

• Hey, stop being so self conscious! Everyone is the product of their genetics. Some of the most beautiful women I know aren't physically attractive, their personalities shine volumes. You're not ugly, just be confident and proud of who you are. Dress as you like, wear whatever make up you like, and never let anyone put you down for anything.

• Thanxx:) I appreciate it

What Girls Said 1

• Everyones just telling you to be happy about yourself, but that's not really what you were asking, was it? You wanted to know somethings about how to look better. So first off, your very lucky you can any make up at all! My parents don't let me wear any, except on special occasions. :( But I always put it on when I get to school. Anyways, so you say you can only wear mascara? Well so when I'm out of eyeliner, I put mascara on my bottom and top eyelashes, and kind of smear the bottom mascra, so it looks like eyeliner, but its not. :) ANd if you don't think you can get away with it, then try wearin blackish eyeshadow, kind of like a smokey eye. You know? :))

• Ill try thw smoky eye:) thanx

• Great. They have a lot of tutorials on youtube for the smokey eye. :)