I believe a girl will never touch a guy unless she is attracted to him.

I believe in this 100% but I don't know if it is true, so I am looking for some honest opinions.

I believe a girl will never touch a guy unless she is attracted to him. What do you have to say about this? Is it more or less true? I am really curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the girls. I'm a touchy person, so it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl, as long as I see you as a friend or if I feel comfortable enough with you, I tend to touch people's arms when I talk with them. Unless I know that those people don't like to be touched, then I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 4

• If I was attracted, yeah, I would probably do it a bit. But even if I wasn't attracted to a guy romantically, if I like them as a friend I think I'd still hug them or something casual and brief.

I would not if the guy makes me feel uncomfortable, or I don't know him well, or if I knew he was interested and I was not.

• i don't like touching people. so for me its true. I would not touch a guy I was attracted to & liked as a person. I would have no desire or reason to. & even then I don't know how much touching id be doing, in general. BUT I notice in north America, most girls seem to be touchy-feely with anyone. Regardless of who they are. Just in your face touchy-touchy all the time. Not all. Most.

• hahaha...im a bit different. I'll touch guys I feel comfortable hanging around with (ie. my friends) - I'll give and receive hugs and touch shoulder/arms. But when it's a guy I'm attracted too..i tend not to touch unless he touches me first just because I'm worried about creeping him out or making him feel uncomfortable.

• I would touch a guy if I was not attracted to him, hug, shake hands, that sort of thing

What Guys Said 0