Do guys prefer long hair or short hair, and are guys really more attracted to blonds?

I have brown spice colored hair, and don't ever plan on coloring it, but I still think about changing my hair color, because it seems every time I see a young couple the girl is blond.

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends with the overall look

What Guys Said 6

• To use actual surveys ( gotta love scientists with too much time on their hands).

The average guy is more attracted to a woman with long hair rather then short hair at a younger age.

Also 3 out of four guys would rather wale up beside a brunette then a blonde.

• Thats because women look like men with short hair. long hair is feminine and it has always been that way.

• It's true short hair is a realitively new trend and I have never gotten it. Sure it can look good but I'm more ATTRACTED to a girl with long hair.

• You see what you look for. It's not the hair color, it's the person under the hair.

• i love long wavy brown hair, gets me every time

• I generally prefer longer hair, but different girls can pull off different hair length.

Brown, black and blond are all equally attractive to me:)

• sounds like you are just insecure about yourself in general. not all guys like blondes that's a ridiculous stereotype. worry more about your confidence in yourself than your hair color I'm sure you are a beautiful girl

• My preference is long, straight, brown hair. Blond is good, but I prefer brown.

What Girls Said 2

• oh please. practically half of all blondes aren't even natural blondes. they're all like you and they want to fit into some kind of mold that society and the government have created so that you will forever spend your money on products that you think will get you laid. well they wont! people should just work on issues like pollution and child trafficking and damn fair trade chocolate

• Yes,obviously guys are ONLY attracted to blondes...that is why brunettes and redheads are extinct

• Yes you're obviously correct, everyone without blond hair is only wearing a wig. Anyway, glad to know sarcastic b$^#@^$ are obviously not extinct. Maybe you should take your Midol and go to bed hon.

• O.o

He's your EX for a reason....(-:

I think the whole "blonde" phase in society is out though...blondes try too hard to live up to their stereotype anyways

• Don't be so sensitive, I thought it was funny :P