Guys - any specific things you like to see girls wearing?

I don't mean skimpy tops with girl's boobs hanging out, or booty shorts... Unless that's honestly what you like ha

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing to see on a girl is one of my dress shirts, partially unbuttoned, slightly wrinkled and off-balanced, falling slightly to one side to reveal one of my freshly made hickeys on her neck -- either that, or whatever that wool-looking-hat-thing is you're wearing in your profile pic.

7|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Me personally I love a girl in a sun dress especially yellow, it's really weird but find yellow on a girl to be hot

4|0
    0|0
  • Thin strap dresses and heels similar to the ones worn to a club look hot on girls. I remember going to Vegas and damn, those girls were hot!

0|0
    1|0
  • Jeans that make your ass look good, simple shoes like converse,skate shoes, etc. and whatever you want for a top. I like it simple.

3|1
    0|0
  • Well fitting jeans and some non retarded shoes, I can't f***ing stand uggs or crocs or things like that, can't wear anything on top aslong as it works.

But a nice dress is great too or skirts. Short shorts can be great as they show of your ass and your legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like higher than knee skirts (but not whore skirts mind you), and I really like tight tank tops or those spagetti tops. gym ish shorts are OK as well. dresses if fitting.

heels are bad to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, on second look, you are attractive enough that you could wear w/e you want and it would work. props.

• Skirts and stockings or pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are awesome. I like the short ones that almost expose the ass but not fully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballet flats, a-line skirt, black stockings, belt, watch, blouse

0|0
    0|0
  • Me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not scarfs or hats those are turrrn offs

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the majority of them all thought about this but decided not to say it because of some moral issue. Nothing at all. ( but really they probably all thought that) (I am the voice of reason lol)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• the pictures in your profile are all that alternative model hannah beth, stop trying to imitate someone

0|0
    0|0