Axe - is it a turn off?

so I use axe hair products mostly cause one they're cheap, 2 they don't smell too bad (imo), and three they actually work well with my body, no itching or dandruff if I use. now my question, do girls find it a turn off for a guy to be using axe or simply not care? had a few girl friends in the past talk about axe being disgusting so curious on others opinions

lol due to popular demand:THIS IS ABOUT THE HAIR PRODUCTS, NOT THE BODY SPRAY.Thanks for the response, now don't feel bad about using them, either way personally didn't care for the body sprays do like their body wash though, thanks again everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• The hair products are fine if they work well for you. For me it's the cologne I can't stand. In high school the guys used to really overdo the Axe cologne, so now it's a real turn off. I will admit that the hair products do smell good.

What Girls Said 5

• I can speak for myself and a large majority of girls where I live that we LOVE the smell of axe but everyone has a different opinion.

• He's referring to the hair products. Not the body spray or anything else like that.

• As long as it smells good I don't care what brand it is! There's a bunch of different axe smells so I'm not exactly sure which one you're referring to but I'm sure it's not bad :)

• He's referring to the hair products. Not the body spray or anything else like that

• I love axe.I like when I hug a guy and it rubs off on me

• not to me really

• Well most people I know think it smells good including me it just depends on the way your hair stlye is and the way it smell

What Guys Said 1

• I use axe hair products too because they work well, don't feel weird to use, and don't cost $15 a bottle for shampoo or styling gel. I often wonder the same thing because axe products get a bad rap among mature adult women, but I'm wondering if they see the hair products along the same high-school-boy lines as they do the body spray and stuff.

• You should probably add an update to the question that says in big capital letters THIS STRICTLY REFERS TO THE HAIR PRODUCTS--NOT THE BODY WASH OR BODY SPRAY because apparently there's some confusion.

• I know! lol

• I may be biased, but many of my girlfriends and I like when guys use AXE Hair products because they don’t give you that hard, crusty, over-gelled hair that’s so unattractive (I call it the “gelmet” LOL). I love how soft and touchable AXE Hair leaves guys’ hair.