What is the difference between guys who are cute/adorable and guys that are "hot"?

And which do girls like better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls like hot guys. Especially if they drink a lot, party a lot, and are jerks most of the time. Lol =)

What Girls Said 6

• To me they all mean the same thing. If I say a guy is cute to my friends, I mean that I'm attracted to him in the dating sense (looks to of course!). But I only call 'un-dateable' guys hot, like celebrities, teachers and stuff.

• In my personal opinion I find cute has to do more with the face and hot more with the body. It's possible to be hot and have a cute face too. It's also possible to be cute but not hot. I have a thing for faces so I'd definitely go for the cute guy and in my experience (even though I hate to generalize) the guys who I've considered to be hot we're usually full of themselves, rude, or really into partying (which is not my thing) So imo cute is better :)

• I like cute guys more :)

And I don't mean cute like how kittens and bunnies are cute.. I mean cute like almost hot, but I could still attract him haha..

And hot guys are just.. HOT like way way out of my league. Like they'd probably just be eye-candy ;) lol

Cute guys are more dateable than hot guys

• well usually guys that are hot get a lot of girls and break ups but a cute and adorable guy can stay in a relation...usually girls just go for hot guys will because it makes them look better they love their face or just attracts them a lot and think they have something spcial but never works out

• Guys who are cute are sort of skinny, sometimes not. Hot guys are built and tan (:

i guess it is different for each person but that's how it is defined for me. I prefer hot guys cos I like a guy with some muscles (:

• I'd say this:

- Purely physically speaking, "hot" means you're more attractive than "cute" does. "Cute" means I consider you attractive to the point of being dateable. "Hot", to me, refers to someone who is mind-blowingly attractive to the point that I consider them not even an option because they've got to be out of my league. It's probably worth saying that I rarely ever use the word to describe people.

- "Cute" guys are WAY more approachable than "hot" guys, for a few reasons: One, less competition, and two, we assume "hot" guys are full of themselves because they know they're attractive.

So really, I'd be much more likely to date a "cute" guy than a "hot" one.

What Guys Said 1