AH! I accidentally dyed my hair black!

How bad is it? Should I wear a bag over my head? :(

New picture haha

810

Most Helpful Guy

• no, black hair is fine.

however, when that wears out, you should NOT dye it again. your natural hair color is best, and here's why:

your hair color is based on genetics. so is the texture. so is your skin color and eye color. and they're all related. a person's natural hair color is in tune with their skin color. you'll notice that people with naturally light blond hair tend to have fair skin, same for people with orange hair, while people with dark brown or black hair will tend to have darker skin tones and brown or hazel eyes. there are exceptions.

also, when nature makes a mistake, it's obvious. things like conjoined twins, disfigurement, mental retardation... hair color is one that nature has perfected.

take pride in your genetics. for example: it's horrible when african people purposely straighten and dye their hair. there is nothing ugly about an african person the way that their genes have designed them. they have thick, kinky or wavy black hair, and it's beautiful.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Well when compared to the other pictures on your profile

it is definatley no damedge done.

I'm a personal fan of the red, it gives you a little bit of a softer look as it brings out the cool blue in your eyes ( which I'm going to point out are wonderful despite that being off topic) and kinda downplays the eyeliner. It's overall a more innocent look then the black and appears woth a little more of the "well put together 20-25 year old"

The black is quite different, it's not supirior but no way infirior. It darkens your eyes and does add the more mysterious look ( by accentuating the eyeliner to make you whole face seem a little darker) and appears a little younger. This is kinda influenced by the strightening of the hair with always appears a little younger then the wavy.

Overall it's not a bad thing, but neither would switich back to your old be. See if you like this style better and if you end up falling in love the black can work on you so rock it!

• Doesn't look bad, I think the other color looks a little better, but it's different strokes for different folks and I think you look just fine either way.

• looks sexy. brings out your eyes and gives you a mysterious look. nice ;)

• I like the other color better, but black still works fine for you.

• HA! Told you if you put a new pic it would look better lol

I like the black A LOT more. It brings out your awesome eyes.

• It look nice but I think if you put up a different pic that made your eyes stand out more it would look better.

Both your old and new hair look good.

P.S. how did you accidentally dye your hair black? lol

And what color was your old hair?

• 8.5/10, would fuck again

• Meh it looks good, give it go see how it works out for you... nope you don't need a bag over your head

• whatever takes the attention off your face...

• Hahaha you're funny...d***

• Lol just ignore him. I'm not insulted, I wouldn't want to be found attractive by a miserable d*** like him

• Your in no danger of being found attractive by me...

What Girls Said 8

• i liked the colour better before, it just made your features stand out more. I'm not really a fan of black hair. I've had bad experiences with it :/

• I did the same thing! well not by accident, It brings out my eyes. I think it looks really pretty on you!

• comparing to your other pics it is definitely a different look for u...

it does not look bad however

• From your picture it looks pretty!

• i love it!

• It looks a lot better tbh. It brings out your eyes more

• Not bad, not bad. May I ask how you accidentally dyed it black? haha...

• Hahaha it looked brown on the box.....

• Gotcha. well, I think it turned out alright :)

• it looks fine to me