Hows come magazines can say Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful women in the world?

If they haven't even seen all the women in the world, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder? How can they give her that title? Does it include inner beauty too, because of all her charity work? I just always get annoyed when people say that because its impossible to know that, or speak for everybody.

Most Helpful Guy

• Angelina Jolie is very attractive, in my opinion, at least when she has some CURVES, but thing is she has all the opportinities in the world to look good, and her photos (probably) get photoshopped to hide any "imperfections" (i. e. what makes her human).

I don't think Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman in the world, because I agree with you that not only don't we or any magazines know what every woman in the world looks like, but it's silly to suggest that it would be possible to rate ONE woman as more beautiful than BILLIONS of other women and girls.

I often see very beautiful, sexy and pretty girls walking on the street. Nobody knows them, except their family, friends and maybe a few in the local town or city where she lives. They'll never get the kind of attention that Angelina Jolie has gotten.

Anyway, you ladies should know that you're too hard on yourselves. You're too hard on yourselves because of magazines, diet ads, other women, but also because of shallow and demanding men. Fact is, most ladies have something attractive about them. Most ladies are NOT fat or ugly! You worry too much, because of unrealistic benchmarks set (primarily) by the fashion industry, magazines, the dieting industry, other women and shallow men.

What Guys Said 6

• I think a large portion of the world thinks she's very hot. I think she's quite a babe but I wouldn't label her the most beautiful in the world. Bare in mind that this has nothing to do with inner beauty. It's purely physical, anything she does on the side may aid her image but it's not why she's voted the best looking.

Personally I find there are too many beautiful women to give such a label. Then again it's no different to when Brad Pitt was labeled the best looking dude in the world. It's just to sell magazines. Personally I think Charlize Theron is hotter than Angelina Jolie. And beyond that I think the girl I currently have a crush on is the most beautiful thing I will ever see.

It's like Mr Olympia. As if that's supposed to be the ultimate form of a male rwwaaaaar. OK so am I supposed to want to look like a FREAK? Are you supposed to have fat lips? Do I need to walk around with a perminent flex ensuring I cannot wipe my ass?

Best to just shrug it off, don't take it seriously. =)

• I've never thought that she was all that attractive. As a matter of fact I smell wet dog when I see pics of her for some reason. Not sure what it's all about but it definitely influences my opinion of her.

• I think she's FAR from the most beautiful woman in the world... lol

• Anyone who believes what magazines have to say is an idiot. I really don't think she's all that hot, and I'm not just hating on her because she's popular. I think she has a fish mouth.

• it because it they point of view that y they can say that but as for me Danica Patrick is the hot one

not Angelina Jolie

• Beauty is relative, to society, culture and individual. They could base it on surveys or statistics and votes. Or they could just make it up and hope peope believe it. Celebrity is the new religion...

What Girls Said 2

• shes not my dad says she looks like a man, besides if you type most beautiful women in the world into google you will come up with tons of different results

• They want to sell the magazine. So, they go by what the majority think.