Why don't any guys like a girl with brown eyes!

i was reading a question about eyes, and no one said brown lol. does it remind you of sh*t or something ? :P

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i like :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think brown eyes are just a little more common than the other types. Not that I believe that should matter in whether or not someone prefers that eye type, just saying.

I've known a few girls who brown looks good on, especially girls who naturally are a bit darker skin toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but talking about sh*t reminds me of sh*t :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with brown eyes however I just prefer girls with other than brown cause brown's too common cause everyone I know has brown eyes including me lol I wish I had color contacts but those wouldn't work well with my skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's that brown doesn't stand out as much. I don't really care about eye color, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do too :). Especially when they're a really light brown.

0|0
    0|0
    • I doo, but you can't see in anyof my pictures cause its either black and white or just too far away

What Girls Said 2

• I know lots of guys that LOVE my eyes! But I was noticing when I show my 2 month old son off to people they say oh I hope his eyes stay blue & don't turn brown! Which I take as an insult because I would LOVE for my baby to have my brown eyes! And if people like my eyes then why wish for my sons to stay blue? Its weird but I'm guessing its because brown eyes are common in a lot of places?

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I hate it when people say stuff like that, hah I had blue eyes when I was littllle

• I have brown,almond shaped eye's and get compliments on them all of the time from both girls and guys

0|0
    0|0