Could I pull this haircut off?

Just wondering if I could pull of this haircut link . Here's my pic link

Most Helpful Girl

• Like everyone else said, keep it messy. Overdone guy hair isn't attractive (unless you do something like this: link and keeping the sides longer will help to give you a more 'this-wasn't-on-purpose' look. I think you'll pull it off, but don't worry about it too much. Being a guy, if you don't like it, you can just buzz it then start over a few weeks later. (:

What Girls Said 30

• Yeh I think that haircut looks nice on guys..its v stylish. and yeh I think you can def pull it off. :) xo

• yeah, I think you could pull it off really well. Just don't use gel, it'll make your hair hard and unattractive. Use putty or something. :)

• Yes, it would be a really good hair cut for you.

• yes, bassically looks like you already. go for it. personally I don't like the mini mohawk look but that's just me..

:)

• Yea, but I like how it is on the pic better

• definitely, but keep the sides a bit long, you're ear stick out a little and with a bit of longer hair on the side it will make them look more close to your head :)!...Go for it!

• Yes. You could probably pull anything off.

• I think you would look good with that style

• I think some of the women here have given you great advice. Yes, the style will look very flattering on you, but due to the long profile of your face I would keep the hair on the side slightly longer to balance it. All in all, though, I think it will give your look somewhat more of an edge which is always favorable. Hope this helps :)

• Yea, that's what I was going to do, just trim around the edges a bit. Thanks.

• maybe.. but it might not work all that well on you cause you face is on the long side, and that hair style will only make your face look longer.

• Yeah you could definitely pull it off, just be sure to have a ton of hair gel ready. :P

• why not try it? you're a guy so if you hate it, you can just buzz it off.

• i think it would look perfect on you. You have the style and the face ... I like it too :)

• ya

• yes,

• yep :]

• yeah

• Yes :)

• yep

• yeah that would work

• Yeah I think it would look really good on you

• I think you could, but make it a little more messy that's always hotter.

• Yeah. It's a simple looking haircut. Trying something new is always good.

• maybe a liitle longer? but yeah:)

• yup, it'll look good on you :)

• Mhm, looks good :)

• Yea you can I think is a great hair cut for guys :]

• Nope. Not really.

• Yes sir ;)

• yeah I think it would look good! I would say if you had it a tad bit longer on the sides like this link it would look really good.

• Not bad, I kinda of wanted to go with fohawk because I don't always have to gel it up, that look I feel like no matter where I go I have to fix it up lol

• True yet at the same time it looks really hot messy. and be careful with the fohawk, because they can either look really good or you may end up looking sorta cheesy. I don't think it would be much of a problem though. hope it works out!

What Guys Said 3

• yeah I had hair like yours and now I have that haircut and it rocks, best of luck buddy :)

• You can pull off anything you want to pull off.

• FAUX HAWK FTW(compare mine)