GUYS: What hair color is the most attractive?

I know personality is key, but I'm just curious. In your opinion, what hair color is the sexiest or most attractive on females?

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead
  • Black

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a sucker for dark long straight hair :P

What Guys Said 7

• All of the above, but I picked blond. I have a soft spot for naturally blond hair, but just because a girl doesn't have blond hair doesn't mean I won't have any interest in dating her. I tend to like all hair colours equally, it won't make or break a girls chances.

• The sad thing is that most blondes aren't natural blondes. =(

• I know 2 girls who are natural blondes and my previous girlfriend was naturally blond, so I consider myself lucky in that respect. But you're right, a vast majority of blondes aren't naturally blond at all. Probably why I like them so much, they are a rare find.

• You really are lucky, then. =)

• I don't wanna answer this question lol... I mean its a package.. the color itself is not attractive... its the color on the girl... for me .. blond and redheads catch my eye quicker ... but it doesn't mean the girl is more attractive... its just the color is more exotic for me .

Again... it doesn't matter the color of the hair.. what matters is the general attraction.

• Yeah, I honestly can't answer this because for me, it changes. If I'm liking a girl with blond hair, the answer would be blond. If I'm liking a girl with black hair, it would be black. I can't say it's consistently one or the other.

• I love brunettes. It's just my personal preference :P

• Brunettes are my favorite, but they are all good...

• i like blonds most blonds are attractive, I really never saw a unattractive blond before.

• For me now, long, straight, Asian black. But the others are just fine as well.

What Girls Said 2

• Brunettes <3

• I know I'm not a guy but I was curious about this question.lol Its true most blondes aren't natural, I am and its lame because everyone always asks if I dye my hair.lol