What would you do if...?

Your hun/babe/love had something eye catching on his or her face... be it a hanging booger, something caught in their teeth, eye junkies/crusties... would you tell him or her?

Also, if it were you who had something on your face/in your mouth... would you want your loved one to tell you? Or would you be embarrassed if they told you and act differently after they told you? I guess what I'm trying to add/ask is what would your reaction be?

• Say something?
  • Keep your mouth shut and pretend to ignore it?
  • I was wondering the same thing and wanted to know what the leading answer is....

Most Helpful Girl

• I always tell my boyfriend when he has something on his face, that or I just say "hold still" and I get it out if it's like something in his eye. And he does the same thing for me. It's not embarrassing at it, we usually just laugh it off. The only time it is, is when we're in public and we do it to each other. We try to not to do it because it bothers both of us.

What Guys Said 1

• id probably say something ... especially if we were in public and id want to be told rather than be embarassed in front of other people

What Girls Said 3

• If it were my boo who had something on their face, hanging booger I would tell him. If he had something on his teeth or eye crusties I would tell him and help get it off him whether it required me to pick it off his teeth or getting a wet nap and wiping his crusties off.

I wouldn't be embarrassed if he told me, I would be thankful because at least I can get rid of it before other people start looking at me funny and talking behind my back about it because then that's embarrassing.

• i do this with friends too, better to have someone you know and who you know won't judge you for it tell you than to walk around all day with strangers seeing you not in your prime!

• yes I would say something.. I wouldn't want them or myself to walk around with anything discusting