What do guys like girls to sleep in?

No real details aside from the fact that I don't want you to say that you like them to sleep in nothing lol

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on the girl and style. Personally, NOTHING beats pj's with writing on the butt and a tank top that shows off your boobs. Bright and vibrant colors are a turn on. Also, if you can find one of those metal linked necklaces that have the "O" and the "I" brackets that you wear infront, you normally find in Pac-Sun...

hope you know what I'm talking about lol but the pj's and tank top alone is HOT

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I totally dig it when she's wearing like a loose shirt that's a little too big for her. It doesn't have to be a guys shirt, just something that says "cute on accident" :) and the bottoms? Hmm, just either undies or some shorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • underwear is fine with one of my t-shirts on ... extremely sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm...

how about "guys like girls to sleep in their (the guys') bed"? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot if a girl comes to bed wearing one of my T-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • naked, my tshirt, my boxers, their cute little nightie stuff, underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me, really. Once me and my girlfriend fell asleep completely dressed. Might I say, she looked adorable.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol.I watch Tyra I believe and she had a pole about this,they said something you are comfortable in,but (if you are living together) they appreciate sexy lingerie every now and then.

I personally sleep in soffe shorts with a t-shirt

0|0
    0|0