What kind of dog do chicks dig?

k ladies, if your walking in the park and you see a guy walking a dog. what kind of dog do you think is cute enough to give your number to that guy?

you don't have to know exactly what kind of breed, "small and fluffy" is a good enough answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all dogs make a guy look great, but I'd say a smaller kind of dog, like a Maltese or Yorkshire terrier. Definitely fluffy.

What Girls Said 4

• The cutest nicest dog in the world.

No, I'm just joking. Any dog is fine (as long it's not on the list of vicious dogs) because it shows that you're dependable and caring. It means you can care for someone else other than yourself.

• I'd say a big to midsize dog. Its mainly how a guy acts with his dog. I love seeing guys be sweet to their pets, its the most adorable thing.

• i personally like big tough dogs like pit bulls and German Shepherds

but also shih tzus and yorkies

• great dane, st bernard, or golden retriever works for me

What Guys Said 1

• My parents have 2 labradore/poodle crosses (they're sometimes called "labradoodles" but I hate that name) and everyone thinks they're the cutest animals in the world whenever they're out and about. They're big dogs AND they're hypoallergenic, allowing you to get in contact with that girl with allergies. They're also well behaved but have a playful side.