Girls, how do you wear heels if everyone around you is short....?

Somehow I have surrounded myself with short people lol. I'm not that tall, I'm 5'5 but all my friends seem to be in the 5'1-5'3 ish range. Even the guys are either my height or just a little taller than me. Which means if I'm wearing 4" heels, I'm a giant. And it makes me sad because I love heels. So, girls with short friends, how do you pull off this look?

And by the way, I said 4" because a lot of the shoes I'm in love with are at least 4"

Most Helpful Girl

• !

Happpens toooo me! Ahhg I hate it, I'm 5'5 almost 5'6 and I feel likee I'm hovering over everybody lol I don't know I guess we just got to rock our heels and find a tall guy ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I usually prefer 5'7" girls (without heels) because when they wear heels it makes them taller than me or the same height, which I love. so I think you are fine. Question is would you like that you would be taller than me :D

What Girls Said 2

• Don't sweat it.I'm really tiny(barely 5'2")and I wear heels all time,not because I'm short,but because I just happen to enjoy the style and the way they make me look and feel.Do whatever makes you feel more confident.If you sacrifice what you like,for the sake of your friends,then you'll be the one feeling self conscious.Remember,we didn't pick how tall we get to be,it's just life.So, don't go blaming yourself,or feeling guilty,you didn't cause tthem to be so much shorter.Wear what you like. They'll be fine and so will you.

• I have this same problem, and, honestly, it's all about being confident with yourself. I love heels and I'm 5'5". I don't care how tall I look; it's my style, and most people will just be impressed that you can walk in 4" heels!