Is wearing leather boots (without heels) with shorts slutty?

not like during the day when its real hot, but at night when its comfortable outside

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say without seeing the outfit. link I don't think that looks slutty, I kinda like it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's the shorts. not the boots.

boots + jeans or something works. but shorts+boots, in my opinion, does.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the style of the boot and the shortness of the shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• depends if they are knee high boots or ankle boots, I think ankle boots are fine but I'm not so keen on wearing knee high boots and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not slutty, but it is a tad odd to be wearing boots when its hot. Quite funny you know. Its a Jessica Simpson look but still stupid/odd look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! I love the look and I think it looks really cute! Something silimar to this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • prob slutty... its OK to look slutty if you want, just don't act it... unless you want to act it...then go to town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my opinion, but yes. Try booties instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • No,just stupid and looks tack

0|0
    1|0
  • No...but if boots are for winter,shorts are for summer...does that make any sense?

0|0
    0|1
    • I meant like at night when its a little cold; but not that cold;; I would feel pretty weird tho; ha ha my bros girlfriend does it and looks like a hoe

• I don't think it makes anyone look like a "hoe"

It's just tacky and serves no point.If it's cool or cold,wear pants,if it's warm you wear shorts with sandals

• um I think that could be cute. just make your top kinda conservative or not form fitting if your worried about it lookin slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • the boots make it very hookerish

0|0
    1|0