See-through dress. Sexy or slutty?

I have a few see through dresses that only covers the naughty parts (nipples, crotch, ass). Is that sexy or slutty to wear when you go to a club?

Most Helpful Guy

• Club only and even then it depends on the type of club. If the club is way upscale, it might not work.

• Okay, but I was thinking it should be most appropriate in those venues, because these dresses has a glamorous hollywood-feel.

• That's different. It's hard to know without seeing the dress. If the dress is glamorous then any club should work.

What Guys Said 5

• its definite club wear. have fun.

• Sounds appropriate for a club, but nowhere else.

• Depends on the club lol. I don't like see threw cloths at all though. I'd rather she wear all white. If a girl is wearing jeans and I can see her panty lines that can be arousing. But not see threw. lewl

• Can't it be both at the same time?

• Sounds pretty slutty, but I guess it works for a club if you want to be saying "I'm DTF".

What Girls Said 4

• Both haha.

• Sexy to guys,but guys want sexy.

• yeah a see through dress in public is pretty slutty looking

• Slutty, but it is a club after all