Ladies, arrange the list according to what is most important to you?

Number one being the most important of course. Don't forget to list everything! Here is what you're given:

-Face (good looking or not)

-Height (5'7 being short, 6'2 being tall)

-Body (Buff or toned)

-Personality

Go for it!

Updates:
I would like to add a fifth point!

-Intelligence

0|0
20|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Intelligence / Personality - they kind of go hand in hand for me. I know that seems kind of picky, but a happy balance would be nice. if I had to choose one without the other, I suppose personality, though I think I could see myself getting irritated often if intelligence was really lacking. but intelligence can always be improved upon : ) personality is usually pretty solid and not something I would want someone changing for me, no matter how intelligent.

2. Face - I love smiles : ) so anyone quick to smile usually wins me over.

3. Body - lean, but toned.

4. Height - barely a concern for me. the majority of guys trump my 5'nothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• 1. Intelligence

2. Face

3. Personality

4. Height

5. Body

I'm sure some people are going to say that putting facial features before personality is shallow, but honestly, if you aren't physically attracted to somene you can't have a relationship with them!

0|0
    0|0
    • Intelligence ftw!

When you're smart, you pretty much already know how to take care of yourself.

• I think I'm the only one who put intellegence first lol.

• 1. Personality

2. Intelligence (although 1 and 2 are at the same level, they're both most important)

3. Face

4. Height/ Body because they're both related

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality (before intelligence because I don't care how smart a guy is if he's boring)

Intelligence

Face

Body

Height

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is first of course, its the most important one! he has to have a sense of humor and our personality have to be able to click, harmonize! then I would say intelligence is important, he doesn't have to be a genius necessarily...someone with emotional intelligence! Face is the third, a cute smile and sensitive eyes...sooo dreamy...haha then height, I think most girls would agree that a guy shorter than us makes us feel less feminine..sounds shallow but its how we feel but not a deal breaker either... then body would be last, he just needs to be in shape, a little pudge is totally fine! I don't really like big muscles or abs...but having a check list like this isn't right..for me...great chemistry, a college graduate with good values/morals is all I need! Someone ambitious and wanting the samethings in life as I do is what matters the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. height-- I am 5'8" and I often wear heals. how tall someone is isn't necessarily most important, but it is the first thing I notice about a guy, and often the first thing that attracts me

2. personality. if you are a good guy who can make me laugh, you score maaajor points

3. face. doesn't have to be amazing, but has to be cute still. I gotta be attracted to a guy to be into him like that. not asking for brad pitt haha

4. body. a nice toned body is just a bonus to me. I've dated guys who were slightly chubby, but they were such cool guys that I didn't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality/Intelligence (to me, intelligence is a part of the personality, so yeah)

Face

Body (don't care as long as not overly muscular or obese, prefer thinner guys though)

Height (has to at least be my height)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Face- I have to be able to look at you

2. Personality- A great personality will keep me coming back

3. Body- Average, toned, or athletic (Definitely not skinnier than me or fat)

4. Intelligence- what can I say, smart guys are hot

5. Height- Never really cared all my boys have been shorter or my same height without heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality- You have to be a nice genuine person.

Face- You don't have to look like a male model, but a nice smile always gets my attention.

Intelligence- I have to be able to have an intelligent conversation with you, otherwise I will get bored.

Height- In the beginning it would be awkward to date someone shorter than me.

Body- Just take care of yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Height (sad to say, but if you are under 5'9...I'm just not going to go for you...at all...I'm 5'9)

Personnality

Face

Intelligence

Body

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you need to be attracted.. So.. 1. Face, 2. Personality, 3. Intelligence, 4. Body, 5. Height...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll actually be HONEST with my list:

Height: I wouldn't date a guy who's shorter than me, that'd just feel weird.

Personality: This is "the most important" and what matters the most

Face: Acne is the only thing that would be a "negative"

Body: As long as the guy isn't obese I don't care.

Intelligence: Its not something that concerns me too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol Are you implyin somethin?

• That even though I may sound shallow for my answer at least it's the truth, that's all.

• 1) Personality

2) Face - good looking

3) Body - Toned

4) Intelligence

5) Height - 5'10" and up

0|0
    0|0
  • personality

face

intelligence

body

height

1|0
    0|0
  • 1)Face.Good Looking.

2)Body-Height.5'11 or taller.

3)Personality.

0|0
    1|1
  • personality

face

intelligence

height

body

0|0
    0|0
  • personality

face

intelligence

body

height

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he needs to have a nice face, or a lot of charm =P

Next has to be intelligence, I cannot date someone that isn't smart

Personality

Height

Body

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is a stranger who I don't know who is asking me out-

1. Face (I can't stand a butter face or baby face on a dude, sad but true, I love angles and eyes)

2. Body (Needs to be long and lean or have some muscle, be healthy, not fat)

3. Height (Taller than me, and most dudes are so it's not an issue)

4. Personality (I haven't had a problem with any guys' personalities yet)

5. Intelligence (I could care less if he isn't as book smart as I am, he's probably way more street smart)

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 Personality

2 Intelligence

3 Face ( just a normal face, but nice eyes)

4 Body ( not a gym body but have a small bit of definition )

5 Height ( I don't mind )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.