Out there pretty or subtle pretty

Do guys like girls who are pretty in a more subtle modest way or girls who are more "out there" pretty. Like the girls who are pretty subtly don't really wear makeup, maybe some lip gloss or foundation or maybe even mascara. And they dress conservatively but don't cover up.But the girls who are "out there" (I can;t think of a better term) pretty wear a lot of makeup and dress more revealing, but they re still pretty just more out there about I t.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a loaded question. My experience has taught me that the reason women look best when they first wake up is, frankly, because it is when they look the most like what God created them to look like, which is always the best option.

However, the women who do less to primp and present themselves encourage men, who want to invest in someone, to do so. Women who do whatever they can to improve the way they look, as if that were really possible, are making the investment in order to deceive themselves and the men who may see them. The problem is, the more you do to make yourself look different, the more different you will have to look, once you find a man who likes what he sees.

Let the man make the investment. Don't worry if it seems like they don't pay attention to you. God made you. He loves you. What's more, He likes you, and the way you look. He enjoys you more than words can express, like the dad who watches his precious daughter playing in the back yard, He watches you play, in His back yard, with pride and joy showing in His eyes.

What Guys Said 7

• I like both, within the same person. I like a little balance. Modest pretty as you put it for day to day is fine, but then knock out pretty for those special occasions, or when the urge to turn out arises. Perhaps one day I will find her :)

I also think that a modest pretty can still be sexy and sensual, a lot of beauty is in how you carry yourself, posture, poise, and movement.

• subtle. I like it when a pretty girl dress modestly, but then when its time for a big occasion they wear the hottest stuff and your jaw just drops. For girls who always dress up, you have nothing to look forward for. You already know that they will dress provocatively regardless.

• without a doubt the subtle pretty is much much much muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch muchmuch much hotter.

and every guy will agree!

• personally I HATE chick who are obsessed with their looks and wear 8 inches of makeup a day its unbelievably ugly (to me anyway) I really find that a girl that is comfortable with who she is and only wears a tiny bit of makeup is amazing (im more of a personality person in some instances)

hope it helped, if it helped

Chris.

• i'd say somewhere between the two - not over the top, but not like your mom after 45 either!

• not ever guy is the same but I like pretty but if they were smart to that would be awesome not saying that girls aren't smart

• i don't care for girls that were makeup a lot maybe lip gloss sometimes. sort of tight shirt jeans. don't want a girl that has a dress on all the time

What Girls Said 1

• i would think subtle..but I doubt they can tell when girls are wearing makeup - my ex couldn't!