What styles do guys like/not like on girls?

I've heard guys don't like Uggs? Also curious what guys think of leggings without tights/shorts, cos everyone here is wearing that...

*i meant without skirts/shorts, but you probably got that..

Most Helpful Guy

• Uggs or OK at home, just not in public, to each his own but it depends on how confident you are...you could get away with it, leggings are OK if you have the figure for it...

What Guys Said 4

• I love uggs and just boots in general on girls. No idea why. Last winter was probably the best winter of my life just because of all the girls out and about in boots.

• Don't care much about Uggs and for tights I would say just wear a shirt that's long enough to cover your butt.

I also like when girls wear dresses and nice tops.

• Leggings and uggs are both ugly. The only thing good about leggings only is it would show off your ass.

• I like leggings and Ugss, but you need to have the body type for that

What Girls Said 1

• My husband and I recently had this conversation. He says he likes Uggs {I personally don't}, but only in the winter. He finds it strange that girls will wear them in the summer. Leggings as pants aren't attractive unless the shirt is so long that it could pass as a dress. He hates spandex body suits and jeans with rips in them. He prefers a style that is feminine but also laid back. I shop mostly at American Eagle, and he always says I look cute.