Guys: Piercings yes or no on a girl?

Any piercings that you prefer on a girl if yes state which (e.g. tongue, nipple, nose, belly button) or would you prefer her to not have any?

=)

Most Helpful Guy

• piercings are cute

many piercings can be cute just don't have too many

like maybe 4 tops lol

septum, labret, nose, tongue, hips!, chest dermals, belly button

so many to choose from ^,^

What Guys Said 31

• To be honest I don't really like them at all, id be OK with ears but its not something id specifically like its just OK. I find nipple or clit piercings a little pointless and not really attractive at all, it would actually limit the things I could do to her because id be too worried about going to rough. other piercings such as the tongue and so on are a little too much. Maybe its just me but I don't really see the point, its just body bling but why not just settle for removable not attached ones if that's what you want. I just prefer natural but whatever floats your boat I guess lol

• Lip ring/stud or just normal ear piercing (hate multiple ear piercings) I also dislike nipple piercings and tongue bars. I used to date someone with 20 odd piercings, she has since got rid of most of them. I can tell you, any myths about piercings and sex are severely overhyped... Generally I'm happy with no piercings, but I listed the ones I'd accept. :P

• I would prefer none. Even just ear piercings get in the way and can hurt when you're writhing around during sex..

I know, unrelated to the sex aspect, that people will judge you based on having visible piercings. I know a few people at work who expressed difficulty even talking professionally to various customers and outside workers, due to their many facial piercings. I find that really sad personally, but I do not believe it to be an isolated incident. People will judge on appearances, and those judgements may not be in the way you would appreciate.

• I like the itsy bitsy little nose studs that are just a little diamond or something at the end. I think those look good. Unless she's crazy-chick and has like 20 lip rings and connects them to her ear I wouldn't car. Not a huge fan of lip rings, eyebrow piercings can be cute if it's just a little thing like with the nose, and tongue piercings I don't really care.

Believe it or not, I'm not a huge fan of belly button piercings. I don't hate them, but I just remember how much trouble my sister had with hers always getting infected for like 2 years. Kind of gross, ruined them for me I think.

• I just don't like rings...

Those are just retarded, weather they are on the nose, around the lips or whatever... earrings don't count obviously...

Other than that as long as there aren't too many (aka they should just be highlights and not the main attraction...)

• No. For ears I don't really care, facial piercings are more of a "prefer not", and nipple or clit piercings would make me lose interest in a girl.

• Depends, I would be fine with any piercings because truthfully it's the girl that wears them that really matters to me. I would prefer that she would not get generally visible ones like the lip or nose due to social norms deeming it "trashy/weird" in and out of the professional field. Belly piercings are the exception as normally they would be seen in more revealing clothing(short tank tops & swim wear), which hopefully a woman would not wear to delicate public gatherings if she's already seeing someone. As far as nipple piercings don't have any experience... I feel though while decorative it may provides problems with oral interaction. ;-)

• None at all, please. Looks trashy and immature IMO.

• One pair, one for each ear if you MUST.

Preferably none though.

• ears are fine, good even. tongue is kinda too much, eyebrow, nose and lip are just plain ugly, belly button is okay, doesn't do anything for me, but not a turn off.

• Id prefer none, however I don't mind some on the ears. I don't mind a stud on the nose either

But tongue, nipple, lip, etc - nty

• Snakebites maybe, dunno, I could take or leave piercings as long as they aren't over done.

• when in limited numbers (2 per ear they look good)

• It's a turn-off for me honestly. Pierce your ears and wear some pretty earrings and be done with it.

• i'd prefer her not to have any besides the usual ones in her ears...but I guess I wouldn't mind belly button too much

• I prefer her nt 2 have any...

• clit and nipples piercing would turn me off I don't know why. But anywhere else is fine with me.

• I guess the standard ear piercing is fine. I would definitely prefer if a girl had her belly button pierced, to me it's a big turn-on.

• i prefer not...

• I love piercings on girl multiples in the ears nipples belly button and genital piercings.

They are very attractive.

• Such things are not really nice, better not!

• Piercings are always hot to more mature guys however, because of security issues, less heeled men may shy away because you might be "too proud" or some other thing.

• i personally like belly button and tongue peircings because they are a turn on. it all depends how it looks on a girl. some girls can pass with a little nose ring. something barely noticable like a little diamond nose ring. hope this helps =) d-_-b

• You are cute, with a round face, keep the symettry and go for a central labret, just a little stud (keep it subtle) would look great on you.

• i really badly want to get that pierced but I'm not allowed :( I've ended up getting industrial piercings and my tongue pierced

• Honestly, I find piercings anywhere other than in the ears to be a huge turn-off.

• well yes for me tongue and nose only :D others no ... Yes Then :D !

• Hmmm I wonder why you said tongue ;) lol

• Lol :D its turn me on :D you will enjoy it too when you wonder why I said tongue :D :P ;)

• Tongue, hips, belly button. I don't like the rest not counting ears.

• I don't mind it if its in her ears really

• nose ear eyebrow and belly but no others.. some are just gross :P

• Eye brow? what about lips? or tongue?

• Tongue maybe and barely ever lips. just depends how it looks on the person and if it gets in the way ;)

• Attractive in my book

.

• Tongue is good, anywhere else is good too, its a form of self expresion and they can be removed so its not really an issue.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• ...it's all personal prefferance. If getting pierced up is what you want, and that's who you are...then do it. If a guy doesn't like you because of you wanting to express yourself...then what kind of shallow pricks are you going for? All these guys said they liked eyebrow piercings are cute...? wth? the only kinda chicks I find with those are from the barrio or the hood...? And piercings are removeable...we all go through phases...most of us who are tattooed have at least 1 that we're not too thrilled about...it's who you are in that specific time in your life...I have to lip studs on my left side, and I have my ears pierced...but I'm not a dyke, or a hardcore goth chick either...? it's just me...it's what I wanted to do...ME...who cares what a guy thinks about it...if he's not willing to look past a piercing to be with you, then he's freakin' dumb dude...that's stupid. just be you.

• i have my nose and ears pierced. I wear a really tiny little diamond stud in my nose and most guys seem to like it because its not huge and gaudy looking. but typically the guys I am interested in have tattoos and/or piercings themselves so a little nose gem isn't anything out of the ordinary for them haha

• nothing but ears for me

• I don't really believe in body jewerly. I mean, it's pretty much decorating yourself, as if that will get you some where.

• belly button and ears and I love it.considereing nipple

• Piercings are super awesome! Don't listen to the guys on this site for some rreason they hate when women have piercings.However,its fine when they have ink and piercings..whatever...thats pretty lame.

• I see it as self-expression, personally people get peircings for themselves so I don't see how random guys oppinions are much use? Its not their bodies thus I don't think their opinions important. I have several peircings, my ears, top ear, and middle of my ear, tounge, belly button double peirced and my nipples. I don't run around caring for other peoples opionions they express me and who I am, whatever guy I'm with personally will get to know me and my peircings so they'd just have to love me for them or bye bye..

• ehh...theyre not really classy and elegant at the end of the day...most guys want a simple elegant girl...at least for marriage potential