notice girls my age looking at me, then when I look at them, they will drop their gaze.

when I go out, and I'm in a restaurant or shopping or in the gym, I notice girls my age looking at me, then when I look at them, they will drop their gaze straight away, and then not look back, I will look away and then later on catch them staring at me? Are they interested in me? And if they are how can I approach them and make conversation with them?

Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• yes, they are interested in you. walk next to them in the same direction and ask her can I walk with you for a sec, where are you heading. then say year name and ask her her name. you can tell if she likes you if she is smiling. if she looks annoyed just walk away and tell her have a nice day. if she's smiling try to start a conversation about something...

What Guys Said 0