10 things you notice about a guy?
WHAT ARE THE 10 THINGS YOU'LL NOTICE ABOUT A GUY WHEN YOU FIRST SEE HIM?
Most Helpful Girl
I'll list it in my order..but for meeting a guy for the first time
1. Face - how well he groom himself, I don't mind tiny bits of facial hair..i think its cute ^-^
2. Eyes - Love eyes...and the way he looks at me says it all
3. Hair - see if its dirty..that wouldn't be a nice way to present yourself
4. Clothes - if I see he picks nice clothes to see me id feel very special
5. Smile - It made me feel less nervous meeting him
6. Sense of humor/personality - it can make or break you..but mostly make..if you know how to make a gal laugh
7. I think its funny but his shoes...lol..i want to see if he's a laid back type or expensive ones
8. Manners - holding the door, saying please and thank you...thumbs up
sorry its not 10...but yeah ^-^
What Girls Said 7
1) His eyes (clear or sparkly)
2) His smile (nice smile, nice teeth)
3) His attire (his sense of style, are his clothes ironed)
4) His hairstyle
5) How he interacts with people, i.e. is he polite, friendly, approachable
6) If he has a sense of humor
7) His personality- i.e. nice, shy, quiet etc.
9) His intelligence
10) His mannerisms i.e. respectful, does he maybe open a door for a female
The way he carrys himself, his height, his hair, his hands, his clothes, his eyes, his mouth, his voice, his build, and his personality.
This is what I notice:
7.Posture (How he carries himself)
8.His neck and back (a good neck and back turn me on, god knows why lol)
9.Just in general how he talks and engages with others
hair, personality, is the underwear showing or not, are the clothes clean, height, shoes, voice, manners, laugh.
Style of dressing
Well number one is his face, then how tall he is, if he is athletic etc... Mostly though I fall for a guy who is intelligent and usually shy lol.
Hair, Facial hair, Clothes, Eyes, Lips, His Voice, Smile, Nationality, How his personality seems and whether he seems like a nice guy or not :)
What Guys Said 0
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.