Question about abs to women?

I know most women like abs. How great of a six pack is good enough though? When I don't flex they don't show quite as much as when I do flex, but they're there.

Do women who like abs expect a perfect, defined six pack?

(I realize this question can be answered by "everyone is different", but I've always wondered what women really think.)

What Girls Said 1

• Nope,don't expect it.

Six pack is only a bonus,not a deal breaker at all.

I tend to appreciate all body types of males.For instance,one of the hottest guys in my school(I think) is tall(about 6'5),drummer,thin(very skinny) and ooo la la...hot.

But then there was another guy who was big and buff and it was nice.

I don't expect abs at all,nor would I ever expect a perfect,defined six pack.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I ain't a gal, but I'll input for you.

Abs are like breasts. For most, they are an added bonus, but as long as the rest of the package is good, it's unlikely to be a deal breaker for most people.

I even know some girls that don't like rock-hard 6 packs. Not terribly comfy/cuddly and a big sign of too try-hard/douchebagness, so I'm told.